PRP Breast Boosters involve injections of Platelet Rich Plasma into the breast tissue. PRP stimulates the renewal of collagen and elastin — the proteins responsible for making skin look youthful, firmer, and healthier. It also stimulates improved blood flow in the area treated, which improves the appearance of the breast and the low-neck area.
The treatment involves a blood draw spun in a centrifuge to separate and concentrate the platelet-rich plasma. The PRP is placed into a syringe, and your treatment provider carefully administers the PRP into the breasts and décolleté. PRP contains many growth factors and unique compounds that work together to restore and repair aging or damaged tissue. Treatment results in a more appealing cleavage and décolleté.
We may use PRP Breast Boosters in combination with Kybella or Deoxychollic acid to remove fat lateral to the breast if needed.request an appointment
PRP Breast Booster Benefits
PRP Breast Booster treatments enhance the breasts and décolleté by encouraging collagen and elastin production. The outcome of the treatment will be improved circulation in the treatment area. Treatment results in the appearance of a more voluptuous and youthful bustline and décolleté. It may also help improve breast and nipple sensitivity or numbness due to breastfeeding, age, or surgery.
What Results to Expect:
How the Procedure Works
PRP Breast Booster treatments involve injections of PRP to rejuvenate the breast and décolleté area. Over time, your breasts will be firmer and appear fuller, with more robust and tough cleavage. You will also experience improved sensation and youthful-looking skin due to better circulation in the treatment area.
Before & Preparation
- Before treatment, Michelle will individualize your treatment plan based on your situation and treatment goals.
- Discontinue sun exposure to the treatment area.
- Avoid non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and supplements like St. John’s Wort, fish oil, and Vitamin E seven days before treatment as they increase the risk of bleeding and bruising.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing on the day of your treatment.
- We recommend bringing a sports bra to wear home following the procedure.
During the Procedure
- When you arrive, your provider will draw blood from a vein in your arm.
- The blood sample will be centrifuged at high speed to make the PRP.
- The treatment area will be cleansed and prepared for treatment.
- Your treatment provider will apply topical anesthesia to the treatment area to make the treatment more comfortable.
- Your treatment provider will carefully inject the PRP using a small needle into your breasts and décolleté.
Aftercare & Recovery
- Most patients return to their routine immediately following PRP Breast Boost treatment.
- Do not engage in any strenuous exercise for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid alcohol for the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Gently clean the treatment area with a mild cleanser. Avoid vigorous rubbing or scrubbing.
- Do not use products like retinol or glycolic acid in the area treated.
- Redness, swelling, slight bruising, and numbness are expected seven days after treatment.
- You may use cold compresses 15 minutes per hour to help with discomfort and swelling.
- Do not take NSAIDs or supplements that affect bleeding and bruising for seven days following treatment.
- Do not sleep on your stomach for the first 48 hours following treatment.
- Please wear the recommended bra or binder following treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for one week after treatment.
- Results will be gradual and realized over two to three months.
- More Voluptuous Breasts and Décolleté
- Fuller Cleavage
- Rejuvenated, Youthful-looking Skin in Décolleté
- Diminished Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Minimized Sun Damage in Décolleté
- Improved Feeling in Breasts and Nipple Areas
- Improvement in Skin Imperfections due to Surgery
- Reversal of Inverted Nipples
How Long Will Results Last?
It takes your body a minimum of three months to rebuild and restore collagen, elastin, and blood vessels. Most patients notice continuous, understated changes in their cleavage, breasts, and décolleté at three months, experiencing the full results at four months. Results last approximately two years.
Am I a Good Candidate for PRP Breast Booster?
Suitable candidates for PRP Breast Boosts are looking for a subtle change in breast size, youthful-looking décolleté skin, or improved breast sensitivity. Other goals include:
- Slight increase in breast shape and firmness
- Improved sensitivity in breast and nipple area
- Improvement of skin imperfections due to aging or surgery
- Improvement of breast implant imperfections for breast implants inserted under the muscle.
PRP Breast Boost is not a suitable substitute for breast implants or breast lift surgery. The following list details scenarios which may not make you a candidate:
- History of breast cancer
- Family history of breast cancer
- Active breastfeeding
- Looking for an increase in one cup size or more
- Have sagging breasts
Side Effects & Risks
- Discomfort in the Treatment Area
- Slight Bruising
- Temporary Redness in the Treatment Area
- Bleeding at Blood Draw Site
- Infection (rare)